Association Énergie Partagée (Shared Energy Association )
- Nombre del IF:Association Énergie Partagée (Shared Energy Association )
- Región:Pays de la Loire, Rhone Alpes, Ile de France , Provence-alpes-côte d'azur…
- Autoridad de gestión:
French Financial Markets Authority (Autorité française des marchés financiers (AMF))
- Gestor del Fondo:Shared Energy Investment
- Tamaño del fondo (Fondos totales disponibles en EUR):
- Fuente de financiación:
Citizen: 12 M€
- Tipo de proyecto:Energías renovables
- Subtipo de proyecto:Energía solar fotovoltaica, Plantas de congeneración, Energía solar térmica, Biomasa
- Descripción del IF:
Born in 2010 of the meeting of experts of solidarity finance and citizen energies, Énergie Partagée supports and finances 100% renewable energy projects. Everyone can choose to put their money at the service of the energy transition, by subscribing actions that are directly invested at the heart of projects managed locally by the citizens.
- Objetivos generales:
Everywhere in France, citizens gather to produce a renewable energy . Turned to the first general interest of all, it opens the financing and the governance of the projects to the citizens who wish to invest themselves there.
Shared energy supports and finances projects that save energy and renewable energy that are locally controlled by people and communities. With more than 4,500 members shareholders, 31 local households have been funded, ensuring an annual electricity consumption of more than 23,000 households (74 GWh).
- Principales resultados alcanzados:
- Tipo de beneficiarios:Privado
- Tipo de instrumento financiero:Préstamos, Programa de incentivos (Certificados Blancos)
- Modelo de reembolso:
Citizens wishing to withdraw from the SCA Shared Energy Investment may be once a year.
They must be notified of their decision to withdraw from the management by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt one month before the end of the current financial year (31 December). All acts in the same manner, at the same time, once a year, at the Annual Ordinary General Meeting. The reimbursement of the shares is made within the month of the Annual Ordinary General Meeting approving the annual accounts serving as the basis for the redemption value, unless otherwise defined by statute.
There are, however, two restrictions:
- the withdrawal of a commanding partner may not have the effect of lowering the share capital to less than 75% of the highest amount of share capital recorded during the previous financial year. In such a case, withdrawals followed the seniority order.
- the withdrawal of limited partners may not have the effect of lowering the share capital under the statutory minimum capital by € 212,000.
A limited partner who withdraws from a right to reimbursement of the unamortized nominal amount of his shares shall reduce or reduce his share of profits, reserves and other premiums, or losses, as the case may be.
- Links de interés: https://energie-partagee.org
- Otra información:
Lock up period (payment start):
Loan default rate ( % of unpaid or overdue loans):
Minimum interest rate, p.a.:
Maximum interest rate, p.a.:
Maximum repayment period, in months:
Maximum % of project financed by FI:
Other: Energie Partagée has collected more than 12 million euros so far, they invested 7.5 million euros in 26 projects. They forecast an energy output of 260,956.6 Mwh / year annual consumption of more than 86,283 households.
- Riesgo de rendimiento:
- Riesgo financiero: