- Nombre del IF:FEWE
- Región:Municipality of Águeda
- Autoridad de gestión:
Municipality of Águeda
- Gestor del Fondo:Municipality of Águeda
- Tamaño del fondo (Fondos totales disponibles en EUR):
- Fuente de financiación:
(LOANS) The Energy department provides zero-interest loans
- Tipo de proyecto:Eficiencia energética + Energías renovables
- Subtipo de proyecto:Rehabilitación de edificios, Energía solar fotovoltaica, Alumbrado público, Energía solar térmica
- Descripción del IF:
FEWE was created with the purpose of financing investments that will modernize the Municipality and increase its energy and water efficiency by reducing the consumption of electric power, gas and water.
All the services of the Municipality may present proposals to be included as an eligible investment in energy and water efficiency, and the Division of Environment and Sustainability (hereafter DVAS).
- Objetivos generales:
33% reduction of CO2 emissions of the city by 2020
- Principales resultados alcanzados:
Through an accurate monitoring of the results achieved with the implementation of measures, a funds flow can be achieved through the savings.
Águeda has available tools that allow an effective assessment on savings, assuring the sustainability of the revolving fund.
- Tipo de beneficiarios:Público
- Tipo de instrumento financiero:Préstamos
- Modelo de reembolso:
The savings made by the technical department or municipally-owned company on their energy bill are used to repay the energy department until full recovery of the investment capital.
- Links de interés: http://www.energy-cities.eu/Portuguese-city-of-Agueda-sets-up
- Otra información:
Intracting is a financing tool used to implement certain measures in the area of water and energysavings. The first time to be implemented was in Stuttgart in 1995.
The principal idea about intracting is that the initial investment costs are recouped through the cost savings achieved by implementing energy-saving measures.
This is based on the “Contracting” concept but the main different is that the saving measures are not planned, financed and realised by external third party but is entirely financed from municipal budget funds:
- The energy department finances cost-efficient energy and water saving measures.
- The savings made by the technical department or municipally-owned company on their energy bill are used to repay the energy department until full recovery of the investment capital.
- The technical department or municipally-owned company then can freely dispose of the savings.
The energy department therefore provides zero-interest loans to finance specific measures or packages of measures with no increase charged for risks, rewards or ROI.
- Riesgo de rendimiento:
- Riesgo financiero: